Skip to main content

Success and Failures of life !



So I got this opportunity to express my words on a very interactive session hosted by Offline LinkedIn Community meet up i.e. Success and Failures.

So here we start!

I believe at some point of the stage you all have some failures and success in your life but the weight of success and failure bucket for each and everyone is different. I present you my part of the story for success and failures which I have shared at the meetup and I got the speaker of the day award ๐Ÿ˜‡.

Oscar Auliq-Ice said “It is not a matter if you fail, but how well you fail.”

Since my childhood, I was considered a brilliant and sharp minds in my family and I did prove it by managing to score above 90% every time from class 1st to class 9th, but in my high schools I managed to score only 89%, at that point of stage I felt like I failed to prove my family that I am a bright child so there is my failure count 1, and again I tried to prove myself in my Intermediate but again I failed I secured 88.20%, so that counts failure number 2 to my story. Just after my high schools I started preparing for engineering entrance exams like IIT JEE & AIEEE, I failed for the 3rd time by not clearing the IITJEE but I managed to secure a decent rank in AIEEE and I got admission into one of the most pioneered engineering college MNNIT Allahabad and that’s how my success count number 1 begins, someone said you should never lose hope as well quoted in the movie and one of my best:

“Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.”

― The Shawshank Redemption

At the starting of the college days, I was pretty much excited by the freedom we got there and it leads to my failure number 4 which is I didn’t score a good CPI, I scored 6.15 out of 10 since then I promised to myself I will never secure this much low CPI in the next coming semesters and I tried hard to keep my words and I succeeded so that is the victory no. 2 for me. The crucial time for me when I was in the college final year and the placement time was begun and at this moment of time while I am writing this I can proudly say that I was successfully failed to clear the Interview in 12 companies and in all of the Interviews I was rejected in the final stages of the round. Let me share with you an Interview experience at my college with BPCL, so 100+ students enrolled for this company and the 1st stage was written round I cleared it, 2nd round was a group discussion I cleared that too, 3rd round was level 1 Interview in which they asked about the technical questions and I cleared that too also and I made it to the final stage of Interview in which only 10 candidates were selected and I was like on top of the world, but at the end when the results came out my name was not there on the selected  candidates and I was rejected this time successfully for the 16th time including all the Interviews and the success counts are still 2. When I heard the result I directly went to my room and I started crying and told my family and I didn’t make it this time also and I started listening to the songs on my phone, well listening to music somehow helped me to get carried away with the situation & I will tell you how, when I played the music player & I chose the song from one of my best movies “Udaan” and the song was “Kahani”( Kahani khatam hai ya shuruat hone ko hai), and when the song ended a new song “Laree Chooti” started playing automatically and I was still crying, this song was from the movie “Ek chaalis ki last local” and I started listening very carefully because the first line got my attention towards it, the first line is “Wo kehte hai na jo bhi hota hai acche ke liye hota hai, Galat kehte hai” and I thought considering my situation being rejected in the Interview the song was taking me in some direction and I started listening to the lyrics very carefully and at the end of the song I got my answer, the above line mentioned suddenly changed to “Wo kehte hai na jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai, Sahi kehte hai”. I realized that listening to this song is not a coincidence, the god is telling me something through these songs that this is not the end of the world.

Finally, I got a job from campus placement in the retail giant company “Future Group”, so I can say that success bucket list increased to 3. In short, I failed 16 times and succeeded only 3 times and this keeps me motivated to fail and fail again so that the next victory that comes into my bucket is sweeter so that it can overcome all of my failures I had experienced earlier. As I earlier said, it is just the weight of your success and failures bucket list.

Comments

  1. Hey dude, dont take is as 16 failures, take it as steps which are making you stronger and sharper. These 16 failures are also a part of your success.. keep smiling and keeping fighting...

    "Success wont be tasteful if it doesnt have flavors of failure"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

เค‡เคจเค•ा เค•्เคฏा เค•เคธूเคฐ !!

เคฆेเค–เคจा เคคो เคนै เค‡เคจเค•ा เคซिเคคूเคฐ เค‡เคธเคฎे เคจैเคจो เค•ा เค•्เคฏा เค•เคธूเคฐ เค‰เคธเคจे เคฌเคจाเคฏा เคนी เคนै เคคुเคฎ्เคนे เคจूเคฐ เค‡เคธเคฎे เคจैเคจो เค•ा เค•्เคฏा เคนै เค•เคธूเคฐ เค…เคฌ เคฏे เคญी เคนो เค—เค เคนै เค‡เคคเคจे เคฎเคœเคฌूเคฐ เค‡เคธเคฎे เคจैเคจो เค•ा เคฌिเคฒ्เค•ुเคฒ เคจเคนी เคนै เค•เคธूเคฐ เค†เค‡เคฏे เคนเคตेเคฒी เคชे เค•เคญी เคนเฅ›ूเคฐ เค‡เคธเคฎे เคจैเคจो เค•ा เค•्เคฏा เคนै เค•เคธूเคฐ ---- เคจिเคถांเคค เค•ुเคฎाเคฐ

Shiva Trilogy book review

Series – The Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi Har Har Mahadev ๐Ÿ™ Part 1 – The Immortals of Meluha Summary - It begins with introducing Shiva. He arrives in the city of Meluha on the request of King Daksha, whose land has been faced by terrorist attacks from the Chandravanshi tribe which he believes has allied with the Nagas. While in Meluha, Shiva is recognized as the Neelkanth – an incarnation of the Mahadev, after he drinks the  Somras  – a healing potion, which makes his throat turns blue. Part 2 – The Secret of the Nagas Shiva searches for the truth in a land of deadly mysteries – only to find that nothing is what it seems. In the second book the ‘Secret of the Nagas’, Shiva plays the role of being the savior who has left his homeland to fight evil. He and Sati are happily married. Part 3 – The Oath of the Vayuputra In this part, Shiva realizes that Nagas are not his enemies and determines to unveil the root of all evil and his true enemy. Along this path, Shiva lea

Learning Life's Lesson with Friends

Happy Birthday Sonal !! I will always wish that your life is always full of joys and happiness. You must remember that on my birthday you have given me the thing which I will never forget and I will try to induce those learning in coming future generations. In case you forgot I mentioned on my very first blog !! I didn't think of writing this blog but one good friend of mine had taught me one good lesson on my birthday ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š from the Indian Mythology as one taught by Lord Krishna to Arjuna. Arjuna asks Lord Krishna What are those magical words? "Whenever I feel Sad, I must feel great &  Whenever I feel Happy, I must not feel that great !!" The answer was  "Ye Samay beet Jaayega"(This time shall too pass). "This time shall too pass"( Ye samay beet jayega ) this thing keeps me motivated and helps me to move on with the every situation I face since then. And today I will also provide you with some teachings of Lord krishna which I used to lis