Skip to main content

Why should we donate ??


Peter Marshall said: "The measure of life is not its duration, but it's donation".

Sharing is caring but nobody teaches us the beauty of donating a thing without sharing it.
I am thankful to my mother and father who induced in myself the good deed of donation.

Most of the people think that donation can only be done by the monetary way but that is not the case, donating something means that you are giving a thing of your life to someone in order to help them out.

My father once told me that whatever you are donating whether it is a big or small thing you shouldn't have a second thought about it, and I have read it somewhere that a person should  donate 1/10th part of his Income, but from my perspective I don't think the percentage matters, what matters is the part of the donation is going to help someone.

My mother is a member of Radha Soami Satsang and she is serving the other followers by assisting & guiding them. One day I asked my mother why are you serving others and she told me you need to come with me to experience it, and I experienced that giving your time and helping others is the most important thing to achieve a good humanity amongst others and the best part was that when each and every person said "Thanks". One Important & beautiful lesson I learnt on that day i.e. 

"Donating a part of your time is the best donation of all".


Comments

  1. The whole blog symbolises that "The roots of happiness lies in giving the free service to others, doesn't matter in which form it is".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

इनका क्या कसूर !!

देखना तो है इनका फितूर इसमे नैनो का क्या कसूर उसने बनाया ही है तुम्हे नूर इसमे नैनो का क्या है कसूर अब ये भी हो गए है इतने मजबूर इसमे नैनो का बिल्कुल नही है कसूर आइये हवेली पे कभी हज़ूर इसमे नैनो का क्या है कसूर ---- निशांत कुमार

Shiva Trilogy book review

Series – The Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi Har Har Mahadev 🙏 Part 1 – The Immortals of Meluha Summary - It begins with introducing Shiva. He arrives in the city of Meluha on the request of King Daksha, whose land has been faced by terrorist attacks from the Chandravanshi tribe which he believes has allied with the Nagas. While in Meluha, Shiva is recognized as the Neelkanth – an incarnation of the Mahadev, after he drinks the  Somras  – a healing potion, which makes his throat turns blue. Part 2 – The Secret of the Nagas Shiva searches for the truth in a land of deadly mysteries – only to find that nothing is what it seems. In the second book the ‘Secret of the Nagas’, Shiva plays the role of being the savior who has left his homeland to fight evil. He and Sati are happily married. Part 3 – The Oath of the Vayuputra In this part, Shiva realizes that Nagas are not his enemies and determines to unveil the root of all evil and his true enemy. Along this path, Shiva lea

Learning Life's Lesson with Friends

Happy Birthday Sonal !! I will always wish that your life is always full of joys and happiness. You must remember that on my birthday you have given me the thing which I will never forget and I will try to induce those learning in coming future generations. In case you forgot I mentioned on my very first blog !! I didn't think of writing this blog but one good friend of mine had taught me one good lesson on my birthday 😊😊 from the Indian Mythology as one taught by Lord Krishna to Arjuna. Arjuna asks Lord Krishna What are those magical words? "Whenever I feel Sad, I must feel great &  Whenever I feel Happy, I must not feel that great !!" The answer was  "Ye Samay beet Jaayega"(This time shall too pass). "This time shall too pass"( Ye samay beet jayega ) this thing keeps me motivated and helps me to move on with the every situation I face since then. And today I will also provide you with some teachings of Lord krishna which I used to lis