Skip to main content

Comfort Zone

                                                                                 Comfort Zone!!

My question is to you is “Are you in your comfort zone?”

Well, you know the answer to the above question very well.

So let us begin!!

In childhood, most of us must have had a thought of doing XYZ things and achieve something bigger than we have achieved right now, but the real truth is that have we given our full amount of effort & energy that was required to fulfil that achievement?

In order to find the comfort zone of its own one must have gone through the rejections and most of the times one is not able to destined to its most comfortable zone due to some constraints and hindrances that is what I am saying all with my own experiences and at some point of time you also must have faced some hurdles to get the desired thing that is what we call struggle!!
Sometimes I wonder about what is my comfort zone? Is it my daily job routine from home to office and spend a good time with my office colleagues and return back to home and enjoy the good time with my friends & family on the Sundays and in due time thinking of planning a trip to find the escape route to all of this. Well, I am still looking for my comfort zone!!
Well I recently completed one of the bestseller fiction novel of Paulo Coelho “The Eleven minutes” which was gifted by one of my friend the story of a beautiful Brazilian girl who chooses to leave her comfort zone and made a choice to become a prostitute because she had a fear that she will never find true love again, you must read this book an amazing fictional work. I must depict here one of the best lines from the book which is “Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn't have the courage to say "yes" to life?” 
One of my friends says that never stay longer in your comfort zone till you got the comfortable throne, let me describe his perception with one of my best movie (Dear Zindagi) concept i.e. “Men are like chairs, a girl must keep changing it till she finds a comfortable one.”

So let me take you back to the question “Are you in your comfort zone?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

इनका क्या कसूर !!

देखना तो है इनका फितूर इसमे नैनो का क्या कसूर उसने बनाया ही है तुम्हे नूर इसमे नैनो का क्या है कसूर अब ये भी हो गए है इतने मजबूर इसमे नैनो का बिल्कुल नही है कसूर आइये हवेली पे कभी हज़ूर इसमे नैनो का क्या है कसूर ---- निशांत कुमार

Shiva Trilogy book review

Series – The Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi Har Har Mahadev 🙏 Part 1 – The Immortals of Meluha Summary - It begins with introducing Shiva. He arrives in the city of Meluha on the request of King Daksha, whose land has been faced by terrorist attacks from the Chandravanshi tribe which he believes has allied with the Nagas. While in Meluha, Shiva is recognized as the Neelkanth – an incarnation of the Mahadev, after he drinks the  Somras  – a healing potion, which makes his throat turns blue. Part 2 – The Secret of the Nagas Shiva searches for the truth in a land of deadly mysteries – only to find that nothing is what it seems. In the second book the ‘Secret of the Nagas’, Shiva plays the role of being the savior who has left his homeland to fight evil. He and Sati are happily married. Part 3 – The Oath of the Vayuputra In this part, Shiva realizes that Nagas are not his enemies and determines to unveil the root of all evil and his true enemy. Along this path, Shiva lea

Learning Life's Lesson with Friends

Happy Birthday Sonal !! I will always wish that your life is always full of joys and happiness. You must remember that on my birthday you have given me the thing which I will never forget and I will try to induce those learning in coming future generations. In case you forgot I mentioned on my very first blog !! I didn't think of writing this blog but one good friend of mine had taught me one good lesson on my birthday 😊😊 from the Indian Mythology as one taught by Lord Krishna to Arjuna. Arjuna asks Lord Krishna What are those magical words? "Whenever I feel Sad, I must feel great &  Whenever I feel Happy, I must not feel that great !!" The answer was  "Ye Samay beet Jaayega"(This time shall too pass). "This time shall too pass"( Ye samay beet jayega ) this thing keeps me motivated and helps me to move on with the every situation I face since then. And today I will also provide you with some teachings of Lord krishna which I used to lis