Skip to main content

Shiva Trilogy book review

Series – The Shiva Trilogy by Amish Tripathi

Har Har Mahadev 🙏

Part 1 – The Immortals of Meluha

Summary - It begins with introducing Shiva. He arrives in the city of Meluha on the request of King Daksha, whose land has been faced by terrorist attacks from the Chandravanshi tribe which he believes has allied with the Nagas. While in Meluha, Shiva is recognized as the Neelkanth – an incarnation of the Mahadev, after he drinks the Somras – a healing potion, which makes his throat turns blue.

Part 2 – The Secret of the Nagas

Shiva searches for the truth in a land of deadly mysteries – only to find that nothing is what it seems.

In the second book the ‘Secret of the Nagas’, Shiva plays the role of being the savior who has left his homeland to fight evil. He and Sati are happily married.

Part 3 – The Oath of the Vayuputra

In this part, Shiva realizes that Nagas are not his enemies and determines to unveil the root of all evil and his true enemy. Along this path, Shiva learns that the Nagas are not evil, and joins the hands with the Nagas to find out the real evil.

The war ends with Sati’s death, but an enraged Shiva decides to use Pashupatistra to annihilate Devpuri forever.

Likes about the complete series -

1. This line from " The Secret of the Nagas" taught me something very important about life:

“The opposite of love is not hate. Hate is just love gone bad. The actual opposite of love is apathy. When you don’t care a damn as to what happens to the other person.”

2. From the book of “The Oath of the Vayuputras”

One Sanskrit Shloka came up and it is the harsh reality which we do not want to accept

Ati sarvatra varjayet:

Excess of anything is bad. Some of us are attracted to Good.

Favorite Character - Sati 

When Sati ji was dying, he told her 2 sons “Ganesh” & “Kartikeya” a life lesson message.

She told to Ganesh that – Always remember how I died because Ganesh was the calm person so she wants to ensure that he remembers how bravely she fought and died on the battlefield (the great sign of Kshtriya)

She told to Kartikeya that – Always remember how I lived my life because Kartikeya is known as Lord of war so she wants to ensure that Kartikeya should lead a very simple and calm life.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

इनका क्या कसूर !!

देखना तो है इनका फितूर इसमे नैनो का क्या कसूर उसने बनाया ही है तुम्हे नूर इसमे नैनो का क्या है कसूर अब ये भी हो गए है इतने मजबूर इसमे नैनो का बिल्कुल नही है कसूर आइये हवेली पे कभी हज़ूर इसमे नैनो का क्या है कसूर ---- निशांत कुमार

Learning Life's Lesson with Friends

Happy Birthday Sonal !! I will always wish that your life is always full of joys and happiness. You must remember that on my birthday you have given me the thing which I will never forget and I will try to induce those learning in coming future generations. In case you forgot I mentioned on my very first blog !! I didn't think of writing this blog but one good friend of mine had taught me one good lesson on my birthday 😊😊 from the Indian Mythology as one taught by Lord Krishna to Arjuna. Arjuna asks Lord Krishna What are those magical words? "Whenever I feel Sad, I must feel great &  Whenever I feel Happy, I must not feel that great !!" The answer was  "Ye Samay beet Jaayega"(This time shall too pass). "This time shall too pass"( Ye samay beet jayega ) this thing keeps me motivated and helps me to move on with the every situation I face since then. And today I will also provide you with some teachings of Lord krishna which I used to lis